A summary of the changes (and the things that will be staying the same), as a result of the lifting of Plan B Guidelines on 27th January 2022:
1. People displaying symptoms of Covid-19 are advised to stay at home and not participate in acts of worship.
2. The wearing of face masks is no longer obligatory, but if you feel more comfortable continuing to wear a mask in church, then please feel free to do so. However…It is still recommended that a face covering should be worn for congregational singing, although it is recognised that not everyone will feel able to do this.
3. The QR Code for the NHS mobile Track & Trace App will remain in place. There is no obligation to scan it, but those who wish to may still do so.
4. In addition to hymn books, the Sunday Missals will once again be available for Mass. Please make sure that you return the hymn books and missals to the appropriate shelves in the porch at the end of Mass.
5. Sanitising your hands is no longer obligatory. However Sanitisation Stations will remain in place for those wishing to use them.
6. The offertory will continue to be taken via baskets set at the entrance and exits of the Church.
7. Formal social distancing is no longer required in church buildings, however we would urge all parishioners to be sensitive to the needs and concerns of others.
8. It is recommended that for the time being, the offering of the sign of peace continues without physical contact.
9. Holy Communion will continue to be under one kind only and all ministers of Holy Communion will continue to sanitise their hands and are advised to wear a face mask.
10. There will be 2 Ministers offering Communion, so please go to the Minister on the side of the Church where you are seated.
11. The public toilets are available for Worshippers to use.