NB: Lenten lunches suspended as a result of the Corona Virus pandemic.
St Ann’s is affiliated to Churches Together in Cheadle Hulme (CTCH) which is a group of nine churches which work together to promote Christian faith activities within the community. This is a really important initiative as it is a great opportunity to join with our fellow Christians with a common objective in mind. The churches are as follows:
· All Saints Parish Church - Church Road
· Cheadle Hulme Methodist Church – Ramillies Avenue
· Chelwood Baptist Church – Adswood Road
· Cheadle Hulme Quaker Meeting - Station Road
· Cheadle Hulme United Reformed Church – Swann Lane
· Emmanuel Church – Bruntwood Lane
· Grove Lane Baptist Church – Pingate Lane South
· St Andrew’s – Cheadle Road
· St Ann’s Roman Catholic Church – Vicarage Avenue
There are a number of activities during the year including open air services at Christmas and Easter. Lenten Lunches are held on Saturdays during Lent at different churches and meetings for prayer and to develop plans are held every two months. The churches all support the foodbank at Chelwood Baptist Church and there is also a Christian aid group which fundraises and campaigns.
Wilf Breen is the parish’s representative and the CTCH website can be accessed via https://ctch.org.uk